What We Believe
* We believe in the Bible as the inspired, authoritative and in fallible Word of God.
* We believe in God as Creator/Father, in Jesus Christ the promised Messiah and Lord, and in Holy Spirit the Agent of God's power and anointing.
* We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return to this earth in power and glory to
reign a thousand years.
* We believe the only means of salvation is to be cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ.
* We believe in personal holiness; a Christ-like life produced by the indwelling Spirit of Christ in us. We believe holiness is evidence of personal sanctification.
* We believe in believer's water baptism by immersion.
* We believe the rescuing work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the whole person - body, mind (emotions) and spirit in answer to believing prayer.
* We believe in receiving the Holy Spirit as a personal experience (Acts 2: 4), in addition to - and separate from - receiving the Spirit of Christ at conversion.
* We believe in the life changing work of the Holy Spirit , by whose indwelling, the believer is enabled to walk in faith and in the will of God (sanctification).
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the former to everlasting life, but the latter to everlasting damnation.
* We believe in the authoritative, empowered and anointed local church, the community of believers.
* We believing in tithing; that is, in giving 10% of our income or profits to God through the local church. This enables the church to operate and do all that God has called it to do in the community and the world.
* We believe in personal responsibility: We are all called to do our part in winning souls and advancing the kingdom of God.